The candidate who meets the eligibility criteria for admission can apply for the courses on the prescribed form of the academy. The candidate should submit completed application form along with the following documents:
- Copy of Passing certificate of 10th/12th /graduate
- Copy of Mark sheet of last qualified exam (2 copies attested)
- Copy of Birth Certificate/ D.O.B. Proof
- Medical Certificate
- 2 Passport sized Photograph
- Copy of Passport ( If have)
- The completed application form along with the required documents should reach to the office on or before the specified date.
- 1.The fees once paid will not be refunded or transferred to any other candidate’s account.
- 1. The candidate should ask for valid receipt for every payment made.
- After collecting and scrutinizing the application, the selection board of VISSION issue selection letter to the short-listed candidates.
- A merit list of short-listed candidates is prepared on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. Such candidates are then medically examined and interviewed to assess, their final suitability for admission. Parents/guardians of candidates are advised to have their wards medically examined to ensure that they meet the medical standards.
- Although candidate may express his/her preference for one of the training course but the final allotment of course amongst the candidates is sole the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- It is obligatory on the part of the candidates admitted to the training course to confirm to all such rules and regulations laid down time to time irrespective of whether they are indicated in the information brochure or not.